Ads Top

http://wapcircles.blogspot.com.ng/p/about.html

HTML Quotations and Citations

When you want to Quote or cite someone as in say or write what the person wrote in thesame format as the source. You Should Use the Quotation Elements <q> in short or <blockquote>.

Quotation means Taking the exact words from an original source. You should quote material when you believe the way the original author expresses an idea is the most effective means of communicating the point you want to make.

For Example: 
 Here is a Quote from our Funny Post Labels
Laugh small oo.I went to buy sliced bread at the junction.while waiting for my balance,I saw a woman with a little child.the child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted,"Degree" wait for me.I was so amazed hearing that name.I walk close to the woman and said"ma"why do u call this child degree.the woman laughed and said.I sent her mother who is my daughter to the university and this is the certificate she brought back for me.

HTML <blockquote> or <q> for Quotations

The HTML <blockquote> or <q> element defines a section that is quoted from another source.
Browsers usually indent <blockquote> elements.

To make Blockquotes. Place the Quoted Content or Citation Between The HTML <blockquote> Element like this:


For Example: 
 <p>Here is a Quote from our Funny Post Labels:</p>
<blockquote cite="https://wapcircles.blogspot.com.ng/2016/09/the-child-named-degree-funny-post.html"> 
Laugh small oo.I went to buy sliced bread at the junction.while waiting for my balance,I saw a woman with a little child.the child was walking a bit faster than the woman and the woman shouted,"Degree" wait for me.I was so amazed hearing that name.I walk close to the woman and said"ma"why do u call this child degree.the woman laughed and said.I sent her mother who is my daughter to the university and this is the certificate she brought back for me.
</blockquote>


Click here if you are New To Web Design in HTML:  How To Make Website/Web Pages Using Text Editors e.g NotePad++  



Wapcircles.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.